Host your next event at our beautiful vineyard and winery on a 51-acre farm in rural Hunterdon County! We are conveniently located 6 miles off Rt. 78 and have a gorgeous 7,000 sq ft winery and over 16 acres of hillside vineyards on premises. We can accommodate any type of event, whether it is an engagement party, wedding, shower, corporate meeting, birthday, or other affair
This intimate space can accommodate up to 20 people and has a bird’s eye view of the entire winery. It’s perfect for meetings, small showers, and private parties.
Why travel during the cold winter months when you can have a party among fig, palm and citrus trees right in Hunterton county? We have transformed one of our greenhouses into a year long, tropical paradise with seating for up to 125 guests tucked away in the flora. Perfect for a unique party idea or wedding reception.
We are open from 12-6pm on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays and 12-8pm on Fridays and Saturdays. If you wish to book a party outside of these hours, please add an additional $150/hour. We will not book events past 11pm.
This cost includes a Basic Wine Tasting for each person, Table and Chair Setup, Etched Logo Glasses, and Site Rental. Minors under 21 years old are $15/person. This cost does not apply for weddings (Download the Wedding Package Here)
Please note the following:
- We cannot book private events on Saturday evenings due to our weekly Group Therapy live music. Friday evening and Sunday private events are available.
- Please keep in mind that if you do not have 125 guests, there may be another party booked for the Tropical Oasis at the same time. If you wish to rent out the whole space, the cost is $2400.
We work exclusively with Signature Creations, Encore Catering, and Marinelli’s which are all able to execute any time of event from a small birthday party to an elegant wedding.
- Signature Creations, Linden | (908) 486-7881 | signaturecreationscaterers.com
- Marinelli’s Italian Restaurant, Flemington | (908) 399-9144 | pizzaon12.com
- Encore Catering, East Hanover | (973) 515-8000 | encorecateringnj.com
Please contact these vendors directly for food pricing and options. If you would like to do something small, you are welcomed to bring your own food,but it must be prepared ahead of time and you must clean up after yourself.
If you plan to add decorations that are not done by the caterer, you will be responsible for setup and cleanup. All decorations, especially those attached to our fixtures or plants, must be approved by Beneduce Vineyards first.
If you are interested in hosting an event at Beneduce Vineyards or would like to discuss options, please call our Event Director, Justen, at (908) 251-2526 or email her at Justen@BeneduceVineyards.com.